Friday, October 14, 2005

Interesting Birthday...XD

And so, it ends.

First of all, thanks to everyone who wished me a happy birthday. It's much appriciated, especially those who messaged me at the midnight times (Lan jie, Fengzhi and Pei Hua). Ronald decided to cheat by congratulating me at 11:40, officially making him the first. Haha.

Anyway, my room has some new stuff staring right back at me when I'm doing my work, thanks to Andrew and Kok Siong, since a 1/144 Force Impulse is peering down at every single work that I write. LoL. Thanks once again! My maid pitched in with a handphone holder which was more on the cute side. LoL. She must have seen my poor handphone being tossed on my bed every now and then.

Pei Hua gave me book which I read for only a chapter, before my mom decided to take it away to read it first, as "I have my A levels, and that the title is beautiful". Haha. Thanks!

Winter received an upgrade, Courtesy of my family, who brought a DVD writer for me (16x DVD write, 8x rewrite, 42x CD write). I guess they must have noticed that I have 30 gig of Anime, or that I was burning a little too many CDs. LoL.

On top of that, I have decided to buy my first bottle of alcohol. While waiting for the spectacle shop to open while tagging alone with Eigen and Li Feng, I brought a Mud Shake (Vodka, 4%). I was pretty much ready to show my Ez-link card as a proof that I'm 18, but that cashier didn't even bother asking for my proof of age. LoL.

Still, the day felt...incomplete. My morning felt wierd, as I was constantly checking my handphone, waiting for an SMS, or my screen to at least brighten up.

It didn't.

Into the afternoon, and as I was putting the Force Impulse Parts together, I stole glaces at my handphone every 2 minutes or so.

Only to look away each time, disappointed.

After dinner, when all the celebrations were done, I had pretty much lost hope. My smile at that time was artificial, although I did enjoy dinner, I still felt myself looking at my handphone, praying, hoping, begging, for the SMS to arrive.

At around 9pm, feeling rather sad, but at the same time happy for the day, I decided to SMS a friend to ask a few questions.

A few minutes later, the Handphone brightened up, the lights at the side of the handphone turning into heir "pulse" mode, indicating a SMS to be read.

Thinking that it was from that friend, I opened it.

Only to receive a shock.

It has arrived.

Finally.

That definately made my night. XD

Haha. Interesting how our moods can swing so easily, and all because of one person, yeah?

--

Song of (whatever) switched to Kiiro Vacances, featuring Katagiri Himeko, which is Pani Poni Dash!'s 1st opening theme, by Momodzuki Gakuen Ichinen C Gumi and Orikasa Fumiko, the latter who plays Himeko in the series. I was trying to get another song in, but as our lovely TPJC server works at night, I could not upload the 6 megabyte file. Oh well, this is also the song which I placed on my friendster profile for kicks. XD.

It could have been worst, as I could have placed something from Final Fantasy I there. XD

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home